Covid 19 Update
at Number 31
Dear valued guest,
The Team at No.31 is looking forward to welcoming our guests back, we have missed having our doors open and giving you the No.31 experience! We have always a 100% commitment to providing the best service, and now, more than ever, we are here for you.
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment by actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the WHO and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the HSE, Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Some of the procedures that we have put in place include;
- We are working to the highest standards of hygiene with frequent touchpoint / surface cleaning.
- Hand sanitizing stations are being installed in various places throughout the hotel.
- Limit the use of cash where possible. Credit card machines will be sanitised between transactions.
- All members of the team have been briefed to adhere to the highest levels of sanitisation when carrying out their duties on a daily basis.
- We have completed the Failte Ireland COVID19 Safety Charter.
In preparation of reopening we have reviewed all of our policies and standards that relate to cleanliness, hygiene, safety and social distancing. We would like to thank you for your loyalty, commitment and support, we look forward to welcoming you to Number 31 soon!
The Team at Number 31