Number 31 *****
Welcome to Ireland
City Centre Location
Number 31 is located in the south city centre within a 5 minute walk of St. Stephen's Green, a 10 minute walk to Grafton Street which is the main shoppping street and a 10 to 15 minute walk to the National Gallery, National Library, National Museum and the Boolk of Kells at Trinity College.
- Start out from Dublin Airport
- At Airport Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the M1 (signposted Dublin). At roundabout take the 2nd exit, and then join the M1 motorway (signposted Dublin).
- Continue forward onto Swords Road - N1 (signposted M1 City Centre).
Entering Dublin at traffic signals continue forward onto Drumcondra Road Lower. Continue forward onto Dorset Street Lower - N1 (signposted City Centre)
- Turn left onto Gardiner Street. Continue forward to the last set of traffic signals. At traffic signals continue forward; follow traffic veering left onto Memorial Road. Cross the Talbot Memorial Bridge.
- Turn right onto George’s Quay. Continue forward onto Burgh Quay.
Turn left at O’Connell Bridge onto D’Olier Street. Continue forward veering right to College Street and College Green.
- Continue forward veering left around Trinity College (on your left). Turn left onto Nassau Street. Turn right onto Kildare Street. Continue forward along Merrion Row.
- Turn right onto Pembroke Street Lower. Continue forward through Fitzwilliam Square and onto Pembroke Street Upper. Turn left onto Leeson Street Lower. Turn left onto Leeson Close at Starbucks.